15th February 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC?

Friends,
I have appeared for my 10th Board in ICSE of this year. Can I start my preparation for JEE Main and Advanced after completing my 12th Board ISC? How can I get admission in B.Tech in CSE?

16th February 2016, 01:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC?

Yes, you should start preparation as soon as your board examinations gets over as the level of competition nowadays is quite high so in order to get into good college, you need to score quite well. Therefore, the earlier you start your preparation the better it is for you. After scoring well in your entrance examination, depending upon your rank you will be provided colleges and courses you could pursue.
16th February 2016, 01:59 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC?

You can get admission in B.Tech(CSE) by appearing in JEE(Main) entrance examination and can get yourself into any good college.

Yes, you should start preparation as soon as possible be ready for the entrance.
16th February 2016, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the students start their preparation for JEE from class 11th itself because most of the questions comes from the syllabus of class 11th. You should start preparing after taking admission in 11th.

While in class 12th you will be eligible for JEE Main surely. Appearing students are eligible for applying and admission will be based on the performance in JEE Main and Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?