27th March 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Paint Technology in GICED-Mumbai?

Sir, I want to join GICED-Mumbai for studying Diploma in Paint Technology. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

6th April 2019, 02:08 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Paint Technology in GICED-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join GICED-Mumbai for studying Diploma in Paint Technology. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.
The college provides only a Bachelors degree in Paint Technology.

Course Duration :3 Years. Course Structure:6 Semesters -Credit System

Semester I : 26 Credit

Communication Skill, Introduction to Paints and surface coatings, Industrial Chemistry, Construction Engineering, Unit Operations, AutoCAD

Semester II: 24 Credit

Pigments Solvents and Additives, Resin Technology-1, Basic Paint Manufacturing, Decorative Paints, Paint Application-I, Paint
Application-II

Semester III: 29 Credit

In-Plant Training, Industrial Coatings-I, Printing Inks and Specialty Coatings, Paint Technology, Industrial Finishing -I

Semester IV: 24 Credit

Protective Coating-I, System & Engineering aspects in surface coatings, Basic Test methods in the coating, Industrial Finishing-II, Economics of Painting, Project Handling

Semester V : 27 Credit

Communication Skills-II, Administration & cost management, Factory Management, Protective Coating-II, Industrial Coating-II, Resin Technology -II, Safety, Health & Environment

Semester VI: 24 Credit

Quality Management,People Management,Construction Chemicals,Project Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?