9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to join All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics candidate of All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  2. Procedure to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  4. Admission criteria to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  7. What should I do to get a job after doing 12th with non medical
  8. What should I choose after passing 12th with 56%
  9. Which course should I choose after completing 12th? I am a science student
  10. What should I do after passing 12th in graduation level?
  11. Master or diploma degree in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation?
  12. Which college is the best to pursue a career in Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics?
  13. How to do masters in Orthopaedics after completing bachelors degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics
  14. What courses are available after BCA in Hardware?
  15. Scope of doing MD in Psychiatry in 2016?
  16. Will there be a CET or Centralised Counseling for doing Secondary DNB July session?
  17. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  18. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd May 2019, 12:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

=> The fee structure of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai is 1.2 Lack per year.

=> The course duration of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai is two years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Haji Ali, K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400034, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?