19th September 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling which is available in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

20th September 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling which is available in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

The course structure of PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling of CVM Institute of Human Resource Development is given below:

Child Psychology and Life Span Development

Psychological Counselling

Psychological Practical with Report Writing

Dissertation

Candidates can find the details in the institute website link given Click Here

Duration of the PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development is one year.
21st September 2018, 11:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development?

No, the CVM Institute of Human Resource Development doesn't offer PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling course.

The CVM Institute offers only Master of Commerce in Human Resource Development which is of two years duration. You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with at least 40% aggregate marks from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for admission to M.Com (HRD) course in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?