19th September 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

21st September 2018, 11:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development?

Sorry, to inform you that the CVM Institute of Human Resource Development doesn't offer PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling course. The CVM Institute of Human Resource Development offers only two years Master's degree course in Human Resource Development. Admissions to M.COm (HRD) course will be done through merit basis of graduation marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?