30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management which is available in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

3rd October 2018, 11:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai?

Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai does not offer PG Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management. Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai offers PG Diploma in two specializations that is given below.

P.G. Diploma In 3d Animation & Visual Effects and P.G. Diploma In 3d Animation, Game Design & Development

Duration of PG Diploma course is 12 months.

You can get more details regarding course structure of PG Diploma course available in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai, on the below mentioned website link.
http://giga.ac.in/program-course.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?