18th April 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Business Organization & Management course which is available in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 12:48 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Business Organization & Management course which is available in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!
Here I have attached the Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. Please download it for your reference.
21st April 2019, 05:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The course structure of the Diploma in Business Organization & Management in the All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai is given below:

Paper I – Organizational Behavior

Paper II – Basics of Accounts and Finance

Paper III – Fundamentals of Management Information System

Paper IV – Basics of Computer

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

The fee structure of the Diploma in Business Organization & Management at the All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai is given below:

Registration Fee – Rs 300
Course Fee – Rs 1,600
Postage Fee – Rs 500
Administrative Charges – Rs 400

Total – Rs 2,800

Examination Fee – Rs 175 per paper

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?