7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Nautical Science in Marks Aviation and Marine Academy?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Nautical Science which is available in Marks Aviation and Marine Academy. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

11th July 2019, 05:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Nautical Science in Marks Aviation and Marine Academy?

Duration of Diploma in Nautical Science program is 1 year comprising 2 semesters. In the first semester you will learn about basic terms of Navigation, Meteorology, Rule of Road, International Maritime convention etc. In the second semester you will attend simulation classes, project work. Tuition Fee of Diploma in Nautical Science program is 3,50,000 Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?