12th May 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?

I have appeared CBSE Class X Board Exam this year.after passing exam can i get admission in Diploma in any Engineering course? what percentage and fee required for this and what will be the procedure to take admission? after completion of 2 years Diploma course can i get admission in BE/Btech etc for Degree?kindly send me a detail information regarding the points mentioned above.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  2. What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  3. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  6. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  8. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  9. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  10. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  12. Which years in BE we will get admission after completing the diploma course?
  13. How can I join IIST?
  14. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  15. Can I do 12th through correspondence while doing diploma?
  16. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  17. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  18. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2015, 07:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?

Yes you will have to give the Junior joint Entrance Examination of your state to be eligible for the diploma course once you have completed your Class 10 Board Examination.
The minimum percentage that is required is 60% for you to be able to be eligible for admission.
The course fees varies from state to state but the semester fees do not exceed Rs 40,000 in any state.
Regarding the last part of your question you will not be allowed to join the B.Tech course after 2years of Diploma course but you will be instead allowed to join the 2nd year of the B.Tech course if you are able to complete your Diploma course of 3years and then if you are able to crack the LET Examination.
So you will not lose a year as you will completing your B.Tech in a total of six years time.
15th June 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?

I did 12 th so I directly had admission in 2nd year of diploma so can i get admission in LPU for btech or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?