28th May 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?

Hi Sir,
My son has given 10th Board exam from Mumbai. Please provide some valuable information about Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. What is the fee structure and admission procedure for this Diploma course? And also tell me that we have to take admission for both Diploma as well as Higher Secondary? Because most of the people told me that Diploma admission are always delayed. So, for safer side it is better to take admission for Higher Secondary?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  2. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  3. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  5. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  6. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  7. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  8. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  11. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  15. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  16. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  17. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
29th May 2016, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?

No, there is no need to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary course. You can take admission in any one of the course which you have interest. Generally, Diploma admissions are done on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination. If the admissions are offered through entrance examination, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in Diploma course.

The fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course is not same in all the colleges, it varies from state to state depending upon the facilities offered by the college. The fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course generally ranges from 20000 to 50000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?