21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science of Annamalai University? How to apply?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me the course structure of PG Diploma course in Criminology and Forensic Science of Annamalai University? Kindly let me know how to apply for this course?

Related Questions:
22nd June 2016, 06:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science of Annamalai University? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me the course structure of PG Diploma course in Criminology and Forensic Science of Annamalai University? Kindly let me know how to apply for this course?

The course duration is 1 year through distance mode. The eligibility to study the course is any Degree or equivalent qualifications. The course structure is as follows;
  • Criminology and Penology
  • Indian Penal Code
  • Criminal Procedure Code and the Law of Evidence
  • Forensic Science

The aspirant can apply with application form which is available in university or in its Study Centres or Information Centres on payment of Rs 100 or you can get through post also. The course fee is Rs 3500. You can find the details in the Annamalai University website Official Website
14th November 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science of Annamalai University? How to apply?

Fees details for studying PG diploma in Forensic science and criminology in Annamalai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?