14th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course?

Hello,
I am a Science student studying B.Sc in Forensic Science. I want to do PG Diploma in Criminology. Can you please tell me the details of this course and which are the institutes providing this course anywhere in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join CID after completing BCA from Himachal Pradesh?
  2. Information about diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science?
  3. How to join CBI, CID, IB services? I want to serve my country -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  5. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  6. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  7. What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?
  8. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  9. Procedure to join CBI after studying BSc Biotechnology?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Life Science and Biotechnology course in India? Detailed information about this course?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  12. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  13. Career options available after masters in public administration?
  14. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  15. Detailed information and benefits of Master of Science in Applied Criminology?
  16. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  18. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
1st May 2016, 12:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Science student studying B.Sc in Forensic Science. I want to do PG Diploma in Criminology. Can you please tell me the details of this course and which are the institutes providing this course anywhere in India?
The institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course are given below;

- Annamalai University - Official website
- Madurai Kamaraj University - Official website
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University - Official website

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. This course is useful to pursue your career in the Police Department or Forensic Department. The scope for the course is very good. You can choose the course in any one of the colleges given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?