7th September 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics which is available in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

8th September 2018, 03:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

Course structure of PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad is as follows.

Year 1: Obstetrics:

Physiology of Pregnancy,
Common Problems in Pregnancy,
Normal Labor,
Delivery,
Abnormal Labor,
Abortion,
Abnormal Pregnancy,
Operative,
Obstetrics – Medical Disorders in Pregnancy,
Fetus and Newborn.

Gynecology:

Physiology of Menstruation,
Abnormal Menstruation,
Infertility,
Genital Injuries including fistula,
Genital,
Displacements,
Genital Infections,
Neoplasms of genital tract,
Abnormal vaginal discharge,
Endometriosis,
Operative Gynecology,
Urological Problems.

Year 2: Obstetrics:

Family Planning,
Contraception,
Medical Termination of Pregnancy.

Gynecology:

Tubectomy,
Vasectomy,
Clinical Skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?