7th September 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

8th September 2018, 02:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad is given below.

Candidates must hold a MBBS Degree or have Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by Medical Council of InIndia (MCI) or State Medical Council to be eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics.

Candidates must have qualified NEET - PG to be eligible.
11th September 2018, 01:28 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must have passed MBBS from any of the Medical College which is recognized by the medical council of India.

Aspirants must have completed 1 year of compulsory rotating internship.

Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate in MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?