14th November 2016, 11:35 AM

Is LEET exam question paper different for every branch? Which colleges can I get for B.Tech after qualifying LEET and what is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I am in final year of my Diploma Civil Engineering. I want to know that how can I get admission in reputed collages by qualifying LEET exam? Is LEET exam question paper different for every branch? Which colleges can I get for B.Tech after qualifying LEET and what is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2018, 03:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LEET exam question paper different for every branch? Which colleges can I get for B.Tech after qualifying LEET and what is the procedure of admission?

Obviously, the LEET exam question are different for different streams. You simply have to apply for LEET examination after compeltion of diploma course from any recognized institute. After that you have to appear in LEET examination by visiting the campus as per your admit card. Then after getting the result of LEET examination, you have to register for online counselling process. Counselling result will decide the institute for pursuing B.Tech as per your ranking in LEET examination. After getting the counselling result, you have to visit the campus for completion of remaining admission formalities.
3rd September 2022, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is LEET exam question paper different for every branch? Which colleges can I get for B.Tech after qualifying LEET and what is the procedure of admission?

Can I apply for btech in computer engineering after Diploma in electrical engineering by LEET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?