6th December 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control of Nachimuthu Polytechnic College?

Hi everyone, I need your help to know about the syllabus of Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control course which is available in Nachimuthu Polytechnic College. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the course syllabus?

8th December 2020, 04:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control of Nachimuthu Polytechnic College?

Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Basic Control System
Digital Electronics
Electronics Devices and Circuits II
Transducers and Telemetry
Control System Components
Microprocessor and Assembly Language Programming
Process Instrumentation I
Process Technology
Analytical Instrumentation
Electronic & Pneumatic Instrumentation
Microprocessor Interfacing & Applications
Process Instrumentation II
Applied Instrumentation
Industrial Electronics and Control
Micro Controllers
Advance Process Control
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?