23rd September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure International PG Diploma in Risk Management admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad to study International PG Diploma in Risk Management course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th September 2019, 01:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure International PG Diploma in Risk Management admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad?

The required eligibility to secure International PG Diploma in Risk Management admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission to International PG Diploma in Risk Management is 50%. The course duration of International PG Diploma in Risk Management is 1 year.
28th September 2019, 09:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to secure International PG Diploma in Risk Management admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can I get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad to study International PG Diploma in Risk Management course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Graduation is the basic qualification required to be eligible for International PG Diploma in Risk Management admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad. Those who completed their professional qualifications like CA/ ICWAI/ CS are also eligible. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here

Contact Information:
Institute Of Insurance and Risk Management
College in Hyderabad, Telangana
Address: Plot No. 38, 39, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 040 2300 0005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?