11th February 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

14th February 2019, 08:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management?

Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management is 3 years duration of course, spread over 6 semesters. Tuition fees for this program is Rs. 36,000 per semester. The basic educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology is pass in 10+2 in any discipline with English as compulsory subject.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amrapali.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?