28th November 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Business Administration in Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute Muzaffarpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute Muzaffarpur for a PG Diploma in Business Administration. Can you please help me to know about the syllabus of this course? Please let me know about the course syllabus asap.

29th November 2019, 04:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Business Administration in Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute Muzaffarpur?

Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Business Administration in Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute Muzaffarpur are as follows:-

Semester 1-
Principles and Practice of Management
Business Policy and Environment
Marketing Management

Semester 2-
Human Resource Management
Accounting for Managers
International Business Environment
30th November 2019, 09:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Business Administration in Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute Muzaffarpur?

The course syllabus of the PG Diploma in Business Administration in Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute Muzaffarpur is given below.

FIRST SEMESTER

** Principles and Practices of Management

** Organizational Behavior

** Management Accounting

** Managerial Economics

** Business Law

SECOND SEMESTER

** Production or Operations Management

** Financial Management

** Human Resource Management

** Marketing Management

** Management Information Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?