12th August 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Bihar DCECE for study Diploma in Engineering course. Can you tell me what rank I must secure so that I can study Mechanical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  2. What is the date of the Polytechnic exam of this year?
  3. Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study Mechanical Engineering for OBC student?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  10. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  13. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  14. Total number of students in DCECE who filled the Bihar Polytechnic form?
  15. Can I be eligible for DCECE lateral entry after passing 12th with PCMB and english?
  16. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  17. How many students would appear in Bihar polytechnic exam?
  18. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
31st May 2017, 12:37 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

It can't be determined because the cutoff is set by respective exam authority of Bihar DCECE.Also cutoff ranking never remain same every year.Each year exam board set their cutoff ranking according to total number of students appearing for the exam, number of available seat, demand of a particular course, etc.
So, study hard and prepare well for the exam and try to avoid wrong answers in order to get good ranking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?