1st February 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?

respected sir/madam i am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering and after compliting diploma am want to study in marine engineering in degree? So here any way to get addmision and how much percentage required in diploma? Please help me.. My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  3. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  9. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  10. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  12. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  15. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  17. What is the procedure for marine engineering admission after diploma in mechanical
  18. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
13th February 2014, 10:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?

Being a Marine engineer,you can find very good number of job as well as career opportunities.Yes,Of course you can join Marine engineering with your diploma in Mechanical engineering.For that you will need to write an entrance examination.So you can directly join 2nd year directly in your B.Tech Marine engineering with that qualification.

So you must have completed Mechanical engineering Diploma.The Allowed streams are,

→ Mechanical stream
→ Marine stream
→ Electrical streams
→ Electrical and Electronics stream

The diploma must be done from the AICTE College.You must have obtained a minimum of 60% in your Diploma course.The minimum age must be 17 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years.So you can of course go for the Bachelor degree in Marine engineering after completion of Mechanical diploma course.

You can find employment in the Areas such as Engine Production firms,Research bodies,Shipbuilding firms,ship design firms,ship industries,marine workshops and more.Other than those you can find good number of opportunities in Ship Manufacturing companies,Construction companies,Power Sectors,Electronic industries,Steel Industries,Nautical industries and more.
17th May 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?

Sir, I get marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering, my 10/12 number below 50%. And english below 50%. I can admission marine engineering? [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?