8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

I am interested to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through Polytechnic Admission Test Rajasthan. I have already applied for this entrance exam. So, I would like to know that for getting seat, what rank is required in this entrance exam?

15th February 2019, 11:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

** Diploma in Chemical Engineering is a Diploma level Chemical Engineering course.

** In order to get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering, you have to appear in entrance examination which is conducted by the institute.

** The cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering is in between 7000 to 10000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?