31st December 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

I have taken my admission Bharthi Vidyapette for diploma chemical engineering diploma.
Then I am do my bachelor (B.E) in chemical engineering
From institute of chemical technology (ICT).
Is my planning good and to get admission in ICT how much percentage will I required in diploma to get admission ICT.
Please

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  3. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  5. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  6. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  7. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  8. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  11. Detail information and recruitment methods about industries in India and Abroad that recruit B.Tech Plastic Engineers?
  12. Which course and college is best for PCM opted students?
  13. Minimum marks required for admission in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology by AIEEE?
  14. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  18. Which are the universities and colleges offering M.Tech in Environmental in distance mode?
2nd January 2015, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

You should have at least 50% marks in your Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized polytechnic to become eligible for the entrance exam for getting admission in a B.Tech program from ICT. Getting admission in ICT will depend upon the score you will get in the entrance exam. If you manage to get an excellent score then surely you will get admission in your choice of college. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. As a Diploma Engineering holder you will be eligible for lateral entry admission through LEET and you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech program.
8th June 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

I have passed mechanical diploma now I want admission at ICT for B. E. Can I am eligible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?