10th February 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government affiliated college?

Respected Sir,
I just want to know that what is the cutoff rank necessary to achieve in JEXPO so that to get admission in any Government college? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college for a female candidate?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission? Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th student?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in APC Roy Polytechnic College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 2448 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in JEXPO?
  8. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  9. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 16070 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in Government colleges through JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO?
  12. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  15. Chances to get government college having 13126 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Will I get admission in any government college if secured 2045 rank in JEXPO being a SC student?
  17. Do I stand a chance of admission in government college having 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  18. How can I get admission in government college? I have scored 13720 in JEXPO
16th February 2016, 03:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government affiliated college?

The cut off rank varies from year to year so it is cannot be guessed perfectly bur an assumption can be made on the previous years data that is available.
It can be said that if you are able to score within 3000 rank then you have a great chance of being admitted to any Government affiliated college.
So wait for the counselling to start and the bigger picture will be get clearer and clearer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?