15th February 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending in final year?

Diploma course in homeopathy I am 48 years old I completed my bsc mathematics with 4 papers pending in final year (1985-1987) can I
Get an admission in diploma in homeopathy at this age and qualifications

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending?
  2. Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending in final year? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do diploma course in homoeopathy at the age of 48 years?
  4. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  6. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  8. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  9. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  11. Diploma in Allopathy course after attending 1 year of Homeopathy?
  12. Can i become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of Diploma qualification?
  13. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  14. List institutes in Maharashtra for doing Diploma in Homeopathy?
  15. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  16. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  17. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  18. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
17th February 2016, 12:26 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma course in homeopathy I am 48 years old I completed my bsc mathematics with 4 papers pending in final year (1985-1987) can I
Get an admission in diploma in homeopathy at this age and qualifications
Yes, you can study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy (D.E.H) course in the Institute of Alternative Medicine Kolkata. The eligibility to study the course is 10th standard pass. You can study the course in distance mode only. The website link is given
http://www.alternativemadicine.com/diploma-courses.html.

You can also study at N.E.H.M of India. The eligibility to study the course is 10th pass and 5 years experience in any medical disciplines. The website link is http://www.indiaelectropathy.org/couresware.html.

You can also find many online courses in the internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?