23rd January 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in Admission Test to secure PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design admission in Kerala State Institute of Design?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design in Kerala State Institute of Design. I would like to know what cutoff score is required in it’s own admission test for securing this PG Diploma admission in this institute?

7th January 2021, 09:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff score required in Admission Test to secure PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design admission in Kerala State Institute of Design?

Cutoff score required in Admission Test to secure PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design admission in Kerala State Institute of Design can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA or equivalent to get admission.

Admission will be done on merit basis of graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?