9th November 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?

Hello
I am from nellore, completed 10th and trained in hardware networking.
Now i am interested to do diploma in computer science engg
so pls provide the information about this course in distance education.
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  2. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  3. Information about distance education diploma electrical engineering college
  4. Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education
  5. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  6. B.Tech with correspondence from AICTE approved institute?
  7. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  8. Information regarding M.Phil in Computer Science in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc in IT?
  9. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Sceince or Information Technology?
  11. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am i eligible to take GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science 7th semester through distance education from KSOU?
  13. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  15. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  16. Colleges offering distance education in M.Tech/M.E for computer science and engineering branch students?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?
20th December 2014, 12:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am from nellore, completed 10th and trained in hardware networking.
Now i am interested to do diploma in computer science engg
so pls provide the information about this course in distance education.
thank you and regards
Yes, of course you can do a Diploma in Computer Science Engineering through distance mode. There are so many Institutions which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. The applicant must have satisfied the below criteria in order to get admission for Diploma in Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.

Diploma in Computer Science is a three years Diploma course which is offered by so many Institutions in India.

To apply for any of the Diploma in Computer Science, applicant should pass their 12th board exam from a recognized Board/University.

-> The educational qualification must be obtained from any reputed educational institution with at least 50% marks.

-> The admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in intermediate class examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?