19th June 2013, 02:24 AM
shweetaa

Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education

please provide me detailed information about company secretaries course by distance learning education and what time duration does it take to complete c.s by distance learning????????

Related Questions:
  1. Where in Gujarat could I pursue company secretary distance learning course?
  2. Company Secretary Course at the age of 35 for housewives (non-working women) through Distance Learning
  3. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is it possible to do Company Secretary via distance learning? Job opportunities?
  5. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  6. Procedure to do CS course after completion of MBA course?
  7. How can I do company secretary course through distance?
  8. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  10. Can I do company secretary course after doing bachelor of business administration through distance education mode
  11. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  12. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which university is the best for correspondence B.Tech?
  14. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  15. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  16. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  17. Am I eligible for CS course being a candidate of B.Com from Nagaland University in distance learning?
  18. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
19th June 2013, 09:53 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education

Hi Friend.,..........................

Information About Company Secretary course :

This course is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and this course is sub divide in three sections -Foundation, Executive, and Professional.

The required educational qualifications for the Foundation course is 10+2 .After completing the foundation course you can apply for the Executive programme and at the time of Executive programme course your age should be 17 years. After passing the Executive Programme examination, you can registered for the Professional Programme.

Admission to this course throughout the year and this exam is conducted 2 times in a year such as June & December.

Course Duration

A candidate needs to clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

Foundation Course: The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream.

duration: The course is of 8 months.

Intermediate Course: A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.
duration: The course is of 9 months.

Final Course

On passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

Fee Structure of ICSI: You need to spend Rs 3,600 for the foundation program. A commerce graduate can pay a fee of Rs 7000 for Executive program and a non-commerce graduate, Rs 7750 for admission to ICSI course.
19th June 2013, 10:47 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education

The Company Secretary Course is conducted by ICSI.

This course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

Eligibilty to apply for the CS Foundation course is:
>> 12th Pass in any stream
No minimum percentage of marks required in class12th

Subjects of Foundation Course:
English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Laws and Management

Minimum 8 months is required to complete the Foundation Stage
Fees is Rs 4500

ICSI conducts Executive Examinations twice a year that is in June and December.

Eligibilty to give the Executive level Exams of ICSI is
Graduation Pass or Foundation course pass of the ICSI

Minimum 12 months is required to complete the Executive Stage

There are 7 papers that you have to give in the ICSI executive level

Module 1
>> Economic and Commercial Laws
>> Cost and Management accounting
>> Tax Laws and Practice
>> Company Laws

Module 2
>> Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
>> Industrial, General and Labour Laws
>> Capital Markets and Securities Law
6th February 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I will join associate company secretary course but diatance education and regular education which is the best one course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?