8th December 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Post Graduation Diploma in Marketing Management?

hi sir
I have completed my BBA....
Now I want to make my career in Marketing sector
So I choose to do PGD in Marketing Management....
can you please help me to give me details and
every information of this course....

10th December 2014, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Post Graduation Diploma in Marketing Management?

You can apply for various management entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT and GMAT if you are willing to get admission in a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management.

Most of the top colleges in India accept the scores in above mentioned exams. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in Graduation then only you can appear for most of the entrance exams.

The admission is based on the score in the entrance exam and Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The GD and PI is conducted by the respective college. If you have got a good score, then you can surely get admission in a top college after performing well in the GD & PI.

Mostly these entrance exams test the reasoning, quantitative and verbal ability of the candidates. Hence, be prepared for it if you want to get admission in a top management institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?