7th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?

what is the minimum marks to get admission in b.com honours

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  4. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college? -- [New]
  5. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  6. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  7. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  8. Minimum marks required to do BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  9. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  10. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Minimum marks required in graduation to do Company Secretaryship Course?
  14. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  15. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  17. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  18. Career options in Railways after 12th standard with commerce and maths?
15th July 2013, 01:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?

HSC passed candidates can apply for B.Com Honors. For this, the qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. Those who have completed 12th class studied in commerce are preferred for admission. Admissions are done on the priority basis of marks obtained in 12th. Amity University, Delhi University, etc offer admission to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?