28th February 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course for BCA graduate?

Hello Friends,
Kindly tell me the details
of this Post Graduation
Diploma in Computer Application
course and which are benefits of doing
this course if I completed BCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
  2. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  3. How much fee structure is required for admission into PGDCA course?
  4. From where can I do MCA in lateral entry after MSc IT? Is there any entrance test?
  5. Benefits to study DBF in IIBF for BCA graduate?
  6. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  7. What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?
  8. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?
  9. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?
  11. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed after passing B.A with 40% marks? I have done PGDCA graduate diploma in computer application
  13. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  14. Fee structure and other details of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from any decent institute?
  15. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for MCA having done Diploma in Computer Application after BA?
  17. TTA question papers for last 10 years
  18. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
27th September 2016, 01:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course for BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Kindly tell me the details
of this Post Graduation
Diploma in Computer Application
course and which are benefits of doing
this course if I completed BCA?

The PG Diploma in Computer Application can be studied by the candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university. The course is of one year duration. The candidates can get admission to the course through the marks scored in the graduation. It is advisable to study MCA of two years duration than the PGDCA course. The course is useful for the candidates who are interested to pursue their career in the software or teaching profession. The candidates after completing the course can work as Computer Teacher, Computer Programmer, Systems Analyst, Database Administrator, Computer Operator etc. You can work in various government and private sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?