27th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?

sir,
i am completed two year diploma in post graduate diploma in computer application in government girls polytechnic in allahabad please tell me how can do amie

23rd May 2013, 06:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?

AMIE examinations are conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India). Eligibility criteria are stated in two ways for Technical members and senior technician members. Candidates are required to pass 3 years Diploma by IEI/ any branch related to Engineering/Technology or in related field. Those who qualify Section A and Section B exam conducted by the Institution of Engineers are awarded with a certification equal to that of B.E/B.Tech degree. Candidates are requested to contact AMIE institute for enrolment and related queries. The detailed information is given in Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers website.
7th August 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?

Sir,I competed vocational scheme(x 2) then I directly admitted 2nd year in diploma scheme(mechanical)through lateral entry exam and complete it.now I want to admit amie scheme.sir my question is' can I study amie course'?please reply me sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?