17th March 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?

Hi Friends,
I am going to complete my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering within 2 months. I am very much interested in studying about Space. I have an idea of joining Aerospace Engineering. I want know about that course and the college where it is available in Delhi. And also I want know about scope for Aerospace in future?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Dairy Engineering in India? Detailed information and scope of this course?
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  5. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  6. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  8. List of colleges which offer Plastic Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Bangalore? Detailed information about this course?
  9. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  10. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  13. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  16. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  17. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  18. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd September 2017, 09:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am going to complete my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering within 2 months. I am very much interested in studying about Space. I have an idea of joining Aerospace Engineering. I want know about that course and the college where it is available in Delhi. And also I want know about scope for Aerospace in future?

As you have done diploma in mechanical engineering and interested in studying aerospace engineering, then B.Tech Aerospace engineering course is best option for you. You can apply for B.Tech aerospace engineering through lateral entry. Here below are details regarding B.Tech aerospace engineering:-

Eligibility Required for Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering:- Minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 from science stream or equivalent qualification (i.e Diploma engineering) from government recognized board with minimum 60% marks.

Duration of B.Tech Aerospace Engineering:-

>> Duration of bachelors course after 10+2 is 4 years.

>> Duration of B.Tech aerospace engineering after diploma is 3 years.

Colleges Offer B.Tech Aerospace Engineering in Delhi:-

1). Navodaya Education Delhi.

2). Centre for Civil Aviation and Training New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?