7th August 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get a good job through distance Diploma Electrical Engineering course?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning. I want to secure a good job but I have heard that because of the distance certificate, I am not being able to get a good job. Is it true?

10th August 2020, 04:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get a good job through distance Diploma Electrical Engineering course?

Yes, it difficult to get a good job through distance Diploma Electrical Engineering course but now you can't let you down yourself.

Now you have to search job by your own. Initially it will be difficult to find a job but be prepare to work in any work offerd related your field.

Once you get job in your field , Work hard than your experience will create your bright future. Just keep one thin mind , don't leave your trade and keep switching.
11th August 2020, 12:43 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Is it difficult to get a good job through distance Diploma Electrical Engineering course?

Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a 3-year course which is designed to enhance skills. The curriculum is designed in such a way that students get to learn from the basic techniques to higher-level skills. It mainly focuses on the practical application of theoretical knowledge. But in distance education there is less chance to get practical training. Therefore, in job market, it is difficult to get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?