7th August 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue BBA(Hospitality Management) being a Diploma Engineer?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma Engineering on 10th basis. Now, I want to pursue BBA in Hospitality Management. Kindly tell me am I eligible or not to pursue this BBA course? Waiting for your response!

10th August 2020, 05:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BBA(Hospitality Management) being a Diploma Engineer?

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognised University then you are eligible for BA and BBA course.

Diploma candidates are not eligible for BBA in hospitality Management.
10th August 2020, 05:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BBA(Hospitality Management) being a Diploma Engineer?

To pursue a BBA course the candidate should be a 12th class. Even those who have passed equivalent course can also pursue if it is from a recognised Institute.
So if you have passed the course from a recognised Institute you are eligible for the course. You will get to learn the basics of Management. It would be advisable to go for an MBA thereafter.
11th August 2020, 12:18 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to pursue BBA(Hospitality Management) being a Diploma Engineer?

The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing BBA in Hospital Management is a 10+2 or equivalent qualification in any stream from a recognized educational Board. Some of the top entrance tests conducted in India for admission to the course are: Dayanand Sagar Admission Test.

Mos of the Diploma courses are equals to Plus 2. So you can eligibility to apply BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?