17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses available in Business Law and Banking Regulations Laws? Duration and scope of these courses?

Sir, I have passed BA and now want to know is there any Diploma course available to study Business Law and Banking Regulations Laws. Send me list of courses and duration of it? Scope available after this course?

23rd September 2017, 06:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma courses available in Business Law and Banking Regulations Laws? Duration and scope of these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed BA and now want to know is there any Diploma course available to study Business Law and Banking Regulations Laws. Send me list of courses and duration of it? Scope available after this course?

If you want to do diploma in business law and banking regulation laws, then minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma is 2 years.

>> In business law and banking laws regulation diploma course you have to go through major subjects like Law of contract, Corporate laws, Banking laws, Dispute resolution laws etc.

Best Institutes Offer Diploma course in Business laws and Banking Regulation Laws:-

1). The Indian Society of International Law, Delhi

2). West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata

3). Mumbai Institute of Information Technology, Mumbai

4). Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai

:- After having diploma you can apply for job in employment areas like Central and federal government, The judiciary, Corporate legal services, Public interest research group, Public interest organizations, State and local government etc. and get job types like as mentioned below:-

Job Options after Diploma Course:-

>> Legal Advisor.

>> Secretarial manager.

>> Audit manager.

>> Contract advisor.

>> Commercial manager.

>> Administration and financial head.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?