17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Best distance colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management? Duration and fees required for it?

Sir, I have passed B.Com and doing job in a Insurance company but not happy with my job profile so, I decided to study PG Diploma course in Insurance Management course in distance mode. Best distance colleges in Delhi for it? Duration and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  2. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  3. List of colleges and fees to study Diploma in Event Management course? Duration and scopes of this course?
  4. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of Diploma in Fire & Safety Management colleges in Delhi? Fees and details about colleges?
  6. List of colleges offering Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in Delhi?
  7. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  8. Fee detail of Indian colleges to study M.Com in Banking Insurance & Management?
  9. Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?
  10. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  11. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  13. Where should I study PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management course through distance learning in Delhi?
  14. When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course? -- [New]
  15. Diploma course in corporate law and management affiliated to DU ? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any Diploma course available in Insurance after B.Com? Eligibility criteria, fees and duration of it? List of colleges for it?
  17. List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?
  18. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
23rd September 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best distance colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management? Duration and fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed B.Com and doing job in a Insurance company but not happy with my job profile so, I decided to study PG Diploma course in Insurance Management course in distance mode. Best distance colleges in Delhi for it? Duration and fees required for it?

Best distance colleges to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management are given below;

Acharya Nagarjuna University - Official Website

IIRM - Official Website

MIT School of Distance Education - Official Website

Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning - Official Website

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade - Official Website

Bharathiar University - Official Website

Amity University - Official Website

Duration of the PG Diploma in Insurance Management course is one year. The fee for the PG Diploma in Insurance Management is around Rs 20,000. Candidates have to contact the college concerned for the exact fee details.
23rd September 2017, 06:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best distance colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management? Duration and fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

List of Institute Offer PG Diploma in Insurance Management at Delhi through distance learning:-

1). Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning.

2). Sai Education Cell.

3). Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation.

4). Micro Info Web Pvt. Ltd.

5). Efforts Institute of Management and Technology.

Duration of PG Diploma in Insurance Management:-
Duration of post graduate course in insurance management is 1 year.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in insurance management is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for post graduate diploma in insurance management is Rs:- 16,000/- for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?