23rd July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses related to Refrigeration and Air Condition available to study for ITI Trade holder in Hyderabad?

Sir,
I have completed ITI Trade Refrigeration and Air Condition. Now I am working in Care Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hydrabad. I want to do Diploma courses related to my field in Hyderabad. Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs suitable for ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition holder?
  2. Procedure to apply for a job in private sector after completing ITI certificate in refrigeration and air condition?
  3. What are the jobs suitable in government after completing 2 years of ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition?
  4. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  6. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  7. When will be the admission of diploma course in SJP college for ITI holder in Electronics?
  8. How to do apprentice for ITI trade electrician in Hyderabad?
  9. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  10. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  11. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  12. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  13. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  14. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  15. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  16. How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?
  17. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  18. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Refrigeration and Air Condition available to study for ITI Trade holder in Hyderabad?

Sir, I finished drac - diploma in refrigeration and air conditioning before 10 years now Ian in eager to continue my study what can I do
26th August 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Refrigeration and Air Condition available to study for ITI Trade holder in Hyderabad?

I have completed Iti electrician I want to join degree in Hyd can I ?
2nd November 2019, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I had completed R&AC in ITI when what I should do in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?