8th March 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Diploma/Degree course in Homoeopathy is possible for 63 years old experienced person?

In 1971 I was a student of BMS(Homoeopathy diploma course) 3rd year when I was recruited in State Bank Of India, as such KANPUR city was left & my course remained uncompleated. I am associated with Homoeopathy since 1969. Now I have retired from SBI, please advise if I could do some Diploma/Degree course in Homoeopathy for practice purpose. My age is 63.

10th March 2014, 09:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma/Degree course in Homoeopathy is possible for 63 years old experienced person?

First of all, I would like to salute your spirit of learning. Learning new things especially having the desire and determination to go for diploma/degree course after retirement is really appreciable and inspiring. It is a great source of inspiration for the entire youth of India.

You can definitely go for certification and undergraduate course in the field of Homeopathy. The institutes where you can pursue the course are:-

-National Institute of Homeopathy, Salt Lake City, Kolkata
Address: Block GE, Sector 3, Bidhan Nagar, IB Market, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700106

-Homeopathy Arc, Indore
Address: 45, Mahavir Nagar, Kanadia Road,, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India- 452018
Email: [email protected]
12th February 2015, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma/Degree course in Homoeopathy is possible for 63 years old experienced person?

dear sir/mam I am working at private sector and I am 34 years old wants to study BHMS is it possible for me
26th January 2022, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

I need to be admitted into a degree programme in homeopathy in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?