18th September 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?

Hi. I just want to know that I should do diploma from ccet after getting rank 268 in jet exam
Or to do 12 th first. As I have listened that know a days diploma to degree have more value than doing degree after 12 th class and in which field comp. Or civil. Plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  2. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  3. Is the BCA degree valuable in India?
  4. Can we legally fight against IMS and police for the acceptance of BAMS degree issued Delhi degree college?
  5. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  6. Should I get degree after completing 12th or diploma? Is degree after 12th more beneficial or should i go for degree after diploma?
  7. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  8. Is it possible to get B.A or B.Com degree without doing 12th(by doing diploma)? What is the procedure?
  9. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  10. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  11. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  12. How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?
  13. How can I be employed in South African Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  15. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?
  16. What is more helpful, degree after diploma or degree after 12th?
  17. Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?
  18. Is it necessary to do diploma after 12th? What is the procedure?
21st September 2014, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?

After completion of the Diploma course, it is best to do the degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc. Otherwise if you want to do 12th after Diploma, then it is really a time waste process and 12th after Diploma is of no use.

So, it is best to the Diploma and then the Undergraduate programs like B.E/ B.tech, etc., So, that you can find the best career and job opportunities in the coming future.
22nd September 2014, 06:50 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?

You cannot get degree without doing 12th in India, its the only way to become an graduate. I would suggest you to do your 12th first and then pursue a degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?