19th January 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?

I have done 2nd PUC now i want to do diploma in electrical, reason now i am working as a electrician in a electrical company, by doing diploma in electrical i will be benefited with a certificate and clear knowledge about electrical work.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma or any electrical engineering course after completing ITI electrician course?
  2. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  3. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  5. How to do diploma in electrical after completing ITI electrician
  6. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  7. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  8. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  9. How to take diploma in electrical after completing ITI, Trade electrician
  10. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completng 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  11. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completing 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  12. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?
  13. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  16. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do part time diploma in electrical in Surat? I have completed ITI Wireman(Electrician)
  18. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
1st February 2014, 09:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?

It is nice to see your desire of studying inspite of being a working person. You are absolutely right that doing diploma will definitely benefit you since it will enahnce your educational qualification, give you better knowledge of the field and will also help you to try for higher ranking jobs.

Since you are working person, so you should do diploma via correspondence mode. There are many educational institutions which offer diploma degrees in electrical engineering via correspondence more. The institutes where you can pursue the course via correspondence mode are :-

-Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Hudson Lane, Delhi
-Ch Charan Singh Polytechnic, South Ex 1, Delhi
-Knowledge Tree Institute of Professional Studies Pvt Ltd., Dehradun
-Excel College of Higher Education, Navi Mumbai
-Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU, Chennai
-International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
-National Education Management, Mumbai
-Sanskriti Institute Of Professional Studies, Gurgaon
-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance Education
10th November 2021, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?

I was failed 2 puc can I join dilpoma electrical course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?