23rd March 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Diploma is eligible or not for ICWA?

I am a diploma holder. I did my diploma after 10th STD. I didnt do my 12th std. Please say i am eligible or not for ICWA.

26th March 2023, 05:44 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Diploma is eligible or not for ICWA?

The eligibility criteria for pursuing the ICWA (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) course are as follows:

For Foundation Course: The candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent.

For Intermediate Course: The candidate must have passed the Foundation Course of ICWA or must be a graduate in any discipline, except Fine Arts.

For Final Course: The candidate must have passed the Intermediate Course of ICWA.
26th March 2023, 05:48 PM
Msdhoni02

Diploma is eligible or not for ICWA?

1. For direct entry into the ICWA Course, candidates must fulfill the following conditions: Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts.

2. Qualified CAT of CMA/ICSI Foundation/ ICAI Intermediate.
27th March 2023, 12:35 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Students must successfully pass their class 10th standard from a recognized board in India in order to enroll in the ICWA foundation course. Students who are pursuing the class 12 exam can enroll in the ICWA foundation course as well.

So, diploma holders are not eligible for this course. To get eligible for the course, you must complete or pursue your class 12 from any recognized board or institute.
27th March 2023, 05:09 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

No. Diploma holders applicants are not permitted to enroll in this course.

In order to enroll in the ICWA foundation course, candidates must successfully complete their class 10*from a recognized board. The ICWA foundation course is open to candidates*who are studying for the class 12 examination too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?