9th November 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Engineering is offered in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences for 10th student?

Hello, I am a student of 10th standard. I am preparing for my final board exam. I want to join Diploma course in Engineering. I want to study in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences. So, I would like to know that Diploma is available in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?

16th November 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Engineering is offered in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a student of 10th standard. I am preparing for my final board exam. I want to join Diploma course in Engineering. I want to study in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences. So, I would like to know that Diploma is available in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?

Yes, All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences offer various three years engineering diploma courses for the 10th passed students. They are Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Diploma in Computer Engineering, Diploma in Information Technology and Diploma in Instrumentation Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?