24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Brand Management from All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?
  6. Is there any course of radiation in cancer or radiotherapy in cancer
  7. Can BPT graduates opt for Emergency Medicine? Which colleges in Andhra Pradesh are offering this course?
  8. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?
  9. Qualification, syllabus and previous year papers for MPH?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  12. What are the prospects of doing BCA?
  13. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  14. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  15. Can I do D.Ed after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Hw to do BCA after passing 12th?
  17. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
2nd March 2023, 01:07 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?

Diploma in Brand Management is a one-year program offered by All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences. The course structure is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of branding and marketing strategies. Below is the course structure for Diploma in Brand Management:
  • Fundamentals of Marketing
  • Consumer Behaviour and Market Research
  • Brand Management and Strategy
  • Advertising and Promotion Management
  • Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
  • Public Relations and Corporate Communications
  • Sales and Distribution Management
  • Retail Management
  • Business Analytics
  • Project Work

The duration of the Diploma in Brand Management program at All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences is one year. The course is divided into two semesters, with each semester spanning six months. The program is designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of the concepts and practices of brand management and prepare them for careers in the branding and marketing industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?