14th May 2023, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Diploma enginnering can be done after BSc general or MSc after BSc general? Which one has better job scope after graduation?

hello, everyone, please help me, i ve jst completed by graduation dis year n m i a hurry to choose a road but m not sure which one is the right road, so please help me.....
I wan to appear Bsnl TTA n Bsnl JTo exam but since m a Bsc General student i cant appear cuz m not eligible...so my question is.... which course do i need to take up to be eligible? Diploma engineering in electronic n communication or go for Msc? if i go for Msc, do i ve a chance to appear the bsnl exam? if nt, is diploma engineering a good choice?.... and
Diploma enginnering after BSc gen or Msc after BSc gen? which one has better job scope after graduation?

17th May 2023, 06:32 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Diploma enginnering can be done after BSc general or MSc after BSc general? Which one has better job scope after graduation?

Whether you should pursue a diploma in engineering or an MSc after completing your BSc general depends on your career goals and interests.
A diploma in engineering is a 3-year program that will give you the skills and knowledge necessary to work as an engineer in a specific field, such as electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or civil engineering. An MSc is a 2-year program that will give you more in-depth knowledge of a particular subject area, such as physics, chemistry, or mathematics.
If you want to work as an engineer, then a diploma in engineering is the better option. However, if you want to pursue a career in research or academia, then an MSc is the better option.
As for which has a better job scope after graduation, it depends on the field you choose. In general, engineers have good job prospects, but some fields are more in demand than others. For example, electrical engineers are in high demand due to the growing demand for renewable energy.
Ultimately, the best way to decide which path is right for you is to research your options and talk to people who are working in the fields you are interested in.
Here are some additional things to consider when making your decision:
  • Cost: Diplomas in engineering are typically less expensive than MSc programs.
  • Time: Diplomas in engineering can be completed in 3 years, while MSc programs typically take 2 years.
  • Job prospects: Engineers have good job prospects, but some fields are more in demand than others.
  • Personal interests: Consider which field you are most interested in and which would be the best fit for your skills and personality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?