14th May 2023, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

CET exam for Diploma CS field

My name is Nikhil n Patil I am studying in diploma in computer science & engg in final year so I want previous year question paper of cet exam for diploma in computer science & engineering so please send me question paper for my preparation of cet exam

15th May 2023, 08:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: CET exam for Diploma CS field

1. The applicant must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised board with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST Category) in the best three subjects including English.

2. The eligible candidates can apply online before the MHT CET registration date 2023 ends. Class 12 passed candidates are also eligible to apply for the MHT CET exam.
16th May 2023, 12:04 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The acronym "CET" is used by various states in India to refer to their Common Entrance Test for admission to engineering and other professional courses. The specific CET for the Diploma in Computer Science (CS) field can vary depending on the state you are referring to. Each state conducts its own CET, and the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and syllabus may differ.

To find information about the CET exam for the Diploma in CS field in your state, you should visit the official website of the State's CET conducting authority. They will provide details regarding the application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and important dates. Additionally, they may also release information brochures or notifications that contain all the necessary information for applicants.

Make sure to regularly check the official website and stay updated with the latest announcements to ensure you have the correct and updated information about the CET exam for the Diploma in CS field in your state.
16th May 2023, 12:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

CET exam for diploma CS field.

The successful registered candidates will be able to download their Delhi CET 2023 admit card from first week of August 2023. Delhi CET exams will be scheduled in second week of August 2023. Delhi CET 2023 Result/ Merit list will be released in August/ September 2023.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?