2nd August 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in hotel management from Delhi is a good option?

Hi, Sir I have completed my 10th and also done diploma in hotel management. Should I join this course in Delhi? Please mail me Sir shweta bhardwaj.

Related Questions:
3rd August 2016, 04:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in hotel management from Delhi is a good option?

I don't understand as to why do you want to get admission in Diploma course again if you have completed it once.

However, if you feel that you have not bee able to score well in your examination or for any other reason you want to pursue your course again, you can very much opt for the course from any good Institute in Delhi, there is no such problem in it.

You will just have to appear for an CET examination for admission in Diploma courses in Delhi. Once you clear the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?