16th May 2011, 01:48 AM
karusharma

Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option?

Respected Sir,
I ve cleared my 10 and want to do hotel management direct without doing 12....
So i want to know that i will get addmission or not i will give the enterence exam but wanna know that is this k or bst will be donig 12 first n then hotel management....

Your faithfully
Karu Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  3. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  4. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  5. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  6. Can I take up Hotel management after 10th? Government colleges of Hotel Management?
  7. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  8. Which is the best option- hotel management or ITI or polytechnic? -- [New]
  9. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  10. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  11. Is Hotel Management a good career choice for Girls?
  12. Diploma in hotel management from Delhi is a good option?
  13. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  14. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  15. Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?
  16. Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?
  17. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  18. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
16th May 2011, 08:56 PM
yogeshbansal

Default Re: Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option?

firstly u do 12th then u should hotel management bcoz there are many option except hotel manegment............
16th May 2011, 09:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by karusharma View Post
Respected Sir,
So i want to know that i will get addmission or not i will give the enterence exam but wanna know that is this k or bst will be donig 12 first n then hotel management....

Your faithfully
Karu Sharma

After completing your 10th examination, you are not eligible to apply for Hotel Management Course. Because to apply for hotel management course, you need to pass your 12th examination. The duration of Hotel Management diploma course and bachelor course was 1.5 to 3 year.

So, i will suggest you, If you are intrested in Hotel Mangement course, then please complete your 12th first and then apply for hotel Management course.

After completing 12th, you are eligible to apply for B.sc In Hotel management.

These are the best college, to purse the Hotel management course -

IHM, Banglore

Pusa delhi

IHM, Chennai

IHM, Mumbai

Bachelor and diploma courses are 1 1/2 to 3 year duration. Candidate with graduation degree can go for post graduate diploma courses the duration of which is 1 year.

And to get admission in top hotel management colleges, you need to appear for the entrance exam, And after completing the entrance examination, you will get admission in hotel management. So, please complete your 12th first and then apply for HM Course.
17th May 2011, 12:21 AM
mandiv

hi
since you are keen in doing hotel management ......thats good but dear the eligibility that you require is 12 pass......
so if you want do HM complete your 12 with a good percentage of marks and then you can go for it...........
the best college in delhi for HM is PUSA............
all the best
17th May 2011, 01:35 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Sorry to say but you are not eligible for Hotel Management degree programmes on the basis 10th standard. Atleast you need to continue studies upto 10+2 with any of the stream to be eligible to take admission in Hotel Management degree programmes or on the basis of 10+2 you can appear for Entrance exam of Hotel Management.
23rd May 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i was completed my 10th class since 2004year..now i intrested to done the hotelmanegment(foodproduction and bevareages) so i elegible or not to do ?
23rd May 2011, 10:25 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

It’s very good that you want to go in the Hotel Management and there are lot of opportunity for you. But after your 10th class it’s not possible. First go for the 12th class in any stream and after that you can apply the Hotel Management colleges and university which you like.
Now a days Hotel Industry is very top industry and it demanded lot of Hotel Management professional. As we know that Hotels are growing day by day so it is possible that Hotel Management professional will be in high demand in the upcoming years.
23rd May 2011, 10:27 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option?

It’s very good that you want to go in the Hotel Management and there are lot of opportunity for you. But after your 10th class it’s not possible. First go for the 12th class in any stream and after that you can apply the Hotel Management colleges and university which you like.
Now a days Hotel Industry is very top industry and it demanded lot of Hotel Management professional. As we know that Hotels are growing day by day so it is possible that Hotel Management professional will be in high demand in the upcoming years.
24th May 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

is there any correspondence (part time) course in hotel management?
25th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Sorry you are not eligible firstly you have to do your intermediate class in any stream and then you can go for hotel management colleges. Now it a days H.M offer various types of job.
Hope you will make your bright carrer in Hotel Management.
Thanks
26th May 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

metropolitan institute of motel and catering technology pune has given me admission for 2.5 years course.Is it valid.
27th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How many percentages we want for HM?
31st May 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

wat r the requirements for the qualification of HM in a Good college?????????
4th June 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

i am repeating my 12th standard from 3 years and i am not interested in clearing my 12th standard,i want to do hotel management,please suggest me the way for admission
4th June 2011, 11:35 AM
RMI

Quote:
Respected Sir,

Your faithfully
Karu Sharma
Dear Karu,

You can Take Up Hotel Management after 10, for any further information please visit www.rminstitutes.com or feel free to contact us on 93.102.56.000
5th June 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hi,
im nisha,doin my btech in NIT durgapur,west bengal. the main thing i wanted to ask is my brother is interested in hotel management course, and i dont knw in which month the notification for the entrance exam wil b released.
6th June 2011, 01:01 PM
RMI

Hello Nisha !!

Forms for Hotel Management are already out, In fact most of the Entrance Exams are also over, if you are still looking for, Kindly drop me a line on [email protected], Thanks
1st July 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

can i do hotel management after 10th or nt ad can i get a best colg i need a best course ad i dnt wanna study 12th soo can i apply for hotel management course
3rd August 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

hi!
iam ganga i have 10th pass and intermedate but im not pass,so i can eligible for any in HM or onther degrees
and i hve 3 years exp... hotel industry in gulf.plz give suggestions and iwant do degree or diplomas any course thank you....
3rd September 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a hotel manager if i do hotel management?
24th October 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

from
kuldeep kr
hi can i do Hm on the basis of hving certificate..of diploma in the dept..information technology
31st October 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Hiiii ! m shashank ! wat's d minimum percentage i require 4 gettin admission in any top college ??? By d way m from Delhi so wat r d requirements for PUSA ???????????
10th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a hotel manager so what i should do?
10th December 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

10th December 2011, 08:04 PM
SUMEDH17

10th December 2011, 08:12 PM
SUMEDH17

please rply....
11th December 2011, 05:00 PM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Quote:
Respected Sir,

Your faithfully
Karu Sharma
no it cant be done without comleting twelth because you must have your engineering cut off my suggestion is complete 12 th and then dont go to hotel management but to different fields like b.petrochem
28th January 2012, 10:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Respected Sir,

Your faithfully
Karu Sharma
HI,
Friend I am happy that you decided your aim..
But friend you are not eligible for Hotel management course after passing 10th.

Hotel management is a graduation course and you can't apply for graduation without passing 12th class.

So dear first you pass 12th with any stream then you can apply Hotel management course.

GOOD LUCK!
11th March 2012, 11:33 AM
venkat2009.161

Smile Re: Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
metropolitan institute of motel and catering technology pune has given me admission for 2.5 years course.Is it valid.
its a good options u join in diploma after tenth and do a sandwitch course means after course completion they give 6months training to you.all the best
17th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses you should after 10 to do hm like you should study pcmb pcmc or something like that
20th April 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hi,

i completed btech...im interested to do part time mba hr in bangalore. i want to the procedure and fee structure and best colleges in bangalore.
22nd April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from jaipur i am currently doing class 10 .first i will do my class 12 [ commerce information pratices] then i want to enter in hotel management . is it right or is it necessary to do MBA or BBA and tell us which exam is to be given after doing class 12 , which college
is better in india .
5th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do hm after 10th!!!!!! i dont wanna giv 12th!!!! i gav 10th this year!!! so is there any chance to skip 12th and start hm courses after 10th!!!!!!
5th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Am chinmai!!! from mumbai!!! i gave boards this year!!! i wanna start HM courses n skip 12th thats HSC!!!! so if i do so is there any chance of getting good college in mumbai???
And how many percent will i require to get a good college??? And plz can u suggest any good college in mumbai???
8th May 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am in 10th std .I decided, i do the HM courses in mumbai or delhi or in UK
So, u suggest my decision is corret or Not and also suggest good colleg.

Plz Reply.
29th May 2012, 04:19 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

There is a bright future for the Hotel management students now a days.Hotel management provides great career and salary also.There are many Hotel management courses like Diploma,Bachelors and masters courses in Hotel management.
But these courses are mostly available after 12th only.
So,i will say you that you should go for completing your 12th and after that you can apply Hotel management related courses.

You can apply Hotel management courses after cracking following entrance exam:
  • NCHMCT JEE
  • DTE HMCT
  • IIHM
  • UGAT

you can apply following colleges depending upon your score in the above entrance exam test.
Hotel management colleges in India:
  1. Institute of Hotel management,New Delhi.
  2. Oberoi centre of learning and development India,New Delhi.
  3. Institute of Hotel management,Calcutta.
  4. Christ college,Bangalore.Welcome group Graduate school of hotel Administration,Maqnipal.
All the best......................
13th June 2012, 07:27 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

according to me,its not a good option to join hotel management after 10th.because you are not such mature that you can join hotel management.actually you are not eligible to join hotel management after 10th because you should hove to do +2 first .

and your age limit to join hotel management should be 22 for general and 24 for sc/bc/st.
15th June 2012, 11:31 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear,
After completing your 10th examination, you are not eligible to apply for Hotel Management Course. Because to apply for hotel management course, you need to pass your 12th examination. The duration of Hotel Management diploma course and bachelor course was 1.5 to 3 year.

So, i will suggest you, If you are intrested in Hotel Mangement course, then please complete your 12th first and then apply for hotel Management course.

IHM, Banglore

Pusa delhi

IHM, Chennai

IHM, Mumbai

Bachelor and diploma courses are 1 1/2 to 3 year duration. Candidate with graduation degree can go for post graduate diploma courses the duration of which is 1 year.

And to get admission in top hotel management colleges, you need to appear for the entrance exam, And after completing the entrance examination, you will get admission in hotel management. So, please complete your 12th first and then apply for HM Course.
thanks
16th June 2012, 03:10 PM
jhlkgrwl

You have to be a 12th pass student then only you'll be eligible for doing the hotel management course.
Hotel management is a really good field. For getting admission in a good college you'll have to clear the entrance exam with a good score after your 12th.
16th June 2012, 03:12 PM
jhlkgrwl

Thumbs up Re: Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option?

You have to be a 12th pass student then only you'll be eligible for doing the hotel management course.
Hotel management is a really good field. For getting admission in a good college you'll have to clear the entrance exam with a good score after your 12th.
16th June 2012, 06:04 PM
chinmayXdas

IHM Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai are the best ones.I suggest you apply for any of these.
17th June 2012, 07:37 PM
babu91

hello dear

IHM, Banglore

Pusa delhi

IHM, Chennai

IHM, Mumbai

thank you
17th June 2012, 11:10 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry, to say that but after completing your 10th you can not join hotel management.
Fist of all you have to complete your 12th with minimum 50%.

The duration of this course is 0.5 years t years.

If you are interested in hotel management then i am recuirting some of best college in india.

These are the best college, of
the
Hotel management course:

- IHM, Banglore

-Pusa delhi

-IHM, Chennai

-IHM, Mumbai

all the best
31st October 2012, 10:07 PM
manas.1989

hi friend,

Sorry, to say that but after completing your 10th you can not join hotel management.
Fist of all you have to complete your 12th with minimum 50%.

The duration of this course is 0.5 years t years.

If you are interested in hotel management then i am recuirting some of best college in india.

These are the best college, of
the
Hotel management course:

- IHM, Banglore

-Pusa delhi

-IHM, Chennai

-IHM, Mumbai

all the best
2nd February 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of standard 10th can i do hotel management after 10th because i m interested in it

sir i m waiting for your answer
10th February 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

iam studying 12th commerce can i do hotel management cource after 12th commerce
2nd July 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am tenth finished I want to join chennai amirtha international institute of hotel management
3rd July 2014, 06:12 PM
anu98

I advice you to first complete your education...do ur 12th first, you are still very young to go a professional course. complete your 12th and then go for Hotel management code.
3rd July 2014, 06:26 PM
A.S.Khandelwal

Smile Re: Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option?

dear its a good choice to do hotel management but yet you are not eligible for this course you have to complete your 12th first and then you can go for it
28th July 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir im neeraj and im doing h.m diploma without 12 pass only base of 10 pass so please tell me its good or not plz sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?