27th December 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?

I am a diploma holder in mechanical engg. and intersted in diploma in naval architecture do i am eligible for this course. and which colleges in india offers this course.
Thanking you.
With regards,
Rumeet Jagani.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission for M.Tech in Naval Architecture after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Tech in manipal university after passing diploma mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical after completing diploma in Architecture?
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  7. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  9. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  10. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  12. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  13. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  14. What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  16. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  17. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  18. Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?
5th January 2014, 04:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?

Yes you can apply for the diploma in naval architecture after the diploma in Mechanical engineering. But i think it is not best for your career and for your future. As you have done diploma in Mechanical then it is best to do degree in this course after that you can apply for the many jobs related to this field.

And there are so many companies related to this field and it is a best course and it is best to do degree in Mechanical field. There are many scopes in this field. There are so many companies related to the mechanical field.
Some companies are given below:
NTPC
'BHEL
BEL
SAIL
TCS
Hero Honda
Pleasure
Mahindra
And there are also many other companies related to this field.So after degree you can apply for the job in the above companies and there you will get good post and good salary.

So, i think instead of diploma you should do degree in the mechanical.
Nut if you want to do Diploma in Naval Architecture then you should definitely apply for this. there are so many colleges which provides this course. Some are given below.

Indian Maritime University
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
16th September 2015, 01:00 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?

Yes diploma in mechanical engineering is eligible for diploma in navel engineering.

But instead of that you should get admission in B.Tech lateral entry.

Or you can apply in BHEL, SIEMENS, KIRLOSKER private companies or government job also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?