7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

I want to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

11th August 2019, 11:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training

As per the official information, yes Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Amity Campus, D-Block, 2nd Floor, Sector 125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India
13th August 2019, 09:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

Yes, Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students.

The Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida has its own placement cell.

Contact Address:-
Amity Institute of Vocational & Industrial Training,
Amity Campus, D Block, 2nd Floor, Sector 125,
Expressway, Noida 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

You can visit the website https://www.amity.edu for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?